- ReNu® is a cryopreserved amniotic suspension allograft, derived from human amnion and amniotic fluid, that is formulated for office use.
- Human amniotic tissues are naturally rich in anti-inflammatory and other healing factors.1,2
- Human amniotic tissues provide an enhanced environment for tissue growth, repair, and healing.1,2
- There are many orthopedic applications in which the native properties of human amniotic tissues may be beneficial.
- ReNu® is available in three sizes for optimal efficiency:
- Small: 0.5cc
- Medium: 1.0cc
- Large: 2.0cc
1. Data on File, NuTech Medical
2. Niknejad H, Peirovi H, Jorjani M, Ahmadiani A, Ghanavi J, Selfallan AM. Properties of the amniotic membrane for potential use in tissue engineering. Eur Cell Mater. 2008; 15:88-89.